ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme – leadership track is a two-year trainee programme to develop your leadership skills and give you broad business knowledge in an international environment starting from 1st September 2020. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you’d been hired for and give your contribution to the company.
As a Junior Production Engineer you will be involved in the following activities to develop and strengthen your abilities towards:
- Safety culture for zero incidents
- Quality requirements of customers and how to fulfil them
- Maximize Efficiency by coordinating effectively between different working processes of the entire production
- People Management by setting goals, providing feedbacks, follow performance, improve skills etc.
- Cooperate amongst supporting functions of Production like Planning-Maintenance-Logistic
- Eradicate losses by contributing to World Class Manufacturing (Total Productive Maintenance) activities. You will use the “Infinite loop approach” means using proper analysis methods, set priorities based on them, use problem solving methods, follow-up and maintain results
- Learn modern technology to produce packaging materials
- Supervise safety, ergonomics and environmental conditions of production
- Leading projects within the organization and participate in cross-functional activities
To apply to the Future Talent Programme:
- You have finished recently or are about to finish your Engineering Bachelor or Master Degree studies, preferably as Automation-, Mechatronics-, Electrical- or Industrial Engineer and are ready to start in a full-time position from 1st September 2020
- Personal curiosity and openness to digital solutions, Big Data Analytics is a key attribute
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control method and tools is an advantage (SAP, Six Sigma)
- You have advanced computer (Microsoft Office) and presentation skills
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network
- You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and verbal
- Continuous learning and development opportunity
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
- Chance to build an international network at a market leading, modern and dynamic company
- Easy and fast access: we provide company shuttle bus service from several locations of Budapest in 25 minutes (Blaha Lujza tér, Ferenc krt, Allee Shopping Center, etc.)
- Extra benefits like company gym, free fresh fruit every day, stylish and activity-based work environment
Don’t miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager. As the final step of our recruitment process we are organizing an assessment day for which the top 4 candidates will be invited (planned for the end of April).