WORKING AT LANDWÄRME. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE OFFER.
Working at Landwärme means joining the energy revolution in a fun and inspiring environment. Our owner-managed company is characterized by a unique company culture, cross-border teamwork and a solution-oriented flat hierarchy. We are a young, motivated and diverse team of 55 members in Germany (Munich, Berlin and Dortmund) and three team members in Budapest. We are currently looking for a team member to support our office in Hungary where we offer training opportunities, fun team events and a climate-conscious atmosphere..
- Support of audits and certifications of biogas upgrading plants and biomethane traders
- Periodic documentation and filing of verification/certification and audit documents
- Assistance with greenhouse gas calculations
- Communication with auditors, inspectors, as well as other departments
- Supporting office management tasks
- Successfully completed degree (BSc/BA) in Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Economics, Agribusiness or similar studies
- Experience in the energy sector preferred
- Accuracy, reliability and affinity to numbers
- Structured and independent work style
- C1 level communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Knowledge of the German language or an additional Eastern European language preferred
- Proficiency in common MS Office applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Job type: part-time
Start date: 1st July 2020
Landwärme CE Trading Kft.
+36 30 160 2729