Impresszum | Copyright © 2019 Budapesti Műszaki és Gazdaságtudományi EgyetemBME
The world of opportunity begins with a SM!LE
At WIZZ, we believe that affordable travel provides the opportunities that can change people and the world around us for the better.
Wizz Air is one of the leading low-cost airlines in Europe and the largest in Central and Eastern Europe. Founded in 2003, Wizz Air carried more than 30 million passengers in the past 12 months and continues to grow, adding new countries, new destinations and new opportunities to travel.
Are you interested? Explore this opportunity to learn about our exciting opportunities and how you can join our #IamWIZZcrew team.
Are you passionate about aviation?
Would you like to learn how an airline company operates on a daily basis?
Would you like to gain experience in multinational working environment and in line with your career interests?
Would you like to communicate in foreign languages and utilize your skills and knowledge at work?
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic, creative and open-minded students who would like to start professional career at a value-oriented airline focusing on innovation all along the way of the customer journey.
At work we share the same: the passion for the aviation business. The WIZZ team believes in high ethical standards driven by an excellent team-playing approach. Our airline employs dedicated staff from different countries all over Europe. Thanks to the highly committed, professional and multi-cultural management team, leadership and motivation is the driving force and a key success factor in the WIZZ way of conducting business.
We offer internship in the following areas:
• Crew Operations
• Ground Operations
• Customer Service
• Human Resources
We are looking for students who:
• Have active student status at Hungarian University
• Are able to work minimum 20 hours per week
• Speak English and/or Hungarian fluently
• Know MS Office and are able to learn new applications
• Are precise, independent, initiative, with good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, team players, with excellent communications skills
• Paid internship in fast-growing multinational airline company until your graduation
• Opportunity to communicate in English and work with different regions
• Continuous professional development
• Modern office located near Metro Station
• Flexible working hours