Software Developer/ in Test (Budapest)
KUKA Hungária Ipari Kft.
With more than 12,300 employees in five continents, KUKA ranks among the world's leading providers of robotic automation. Ever since the company was founded over 100 years ago, it has stood for innovation in mechanical and systems engineering.
We extend our office in Budapest and we are looking for our new colleague to join our R&D team.
- development of testframework,
- implementing and improving the test framework architecture,
- implementing new software modules in Java and C# programming language,
- implementing new software modules in Powershell and Python scripting language,
- maintaining the build templates in XAML / vNext and Powershell,
- provide necessary Product Documentation,
- support of test developers
- experience in object oriented programming (Java, C#),
- some computer network experience,
- related technical studies (IT engineer, electrical engineer, physicist, mathematician, bionics, vehicle engineer, mechatronics engineer
- analytical thinking,
- excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- can work effectively both independently and as part of a team,
- fluent English.
- Visual Studio and/or Eclipse experience,
- PowerShell scripting knowledge,
- Visual Basic knowledge,
- experience with MS Team Foundation Server,
- experience with MS XAML, vNext technologies,
- experience with Gradle build tool,
- experience with Raspbian/NOOBS/Linux,
- understanding and speaking in German
What we offer:
- unique opportunity to work with industrial robots in a modern office in the market leader company of industrial automation,
- bilingual work environment,
- international projects,
- competitive salary and benefits,
- cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus,
- flexible working hours,
- home office opportunity,
- recreational opportunities.
Place of work:
We are looking for entry-level candidates as well!