Please note that you are entitled for the additional UNIQA health insurance free of charge.
The application starts on 13th January, 2020 and lasts until 10th March, 2020.
The insurance is valid from 1st February, 2020 until 31st August, 2020.
The additional UNIQA private health insurance is free of charge for every Stipendium Hungaricum and Young Christian Scholarship holder student.
You can download the official forms from the following link
You can download a „how to” guide from the following link
If you were not insured in the first semester, you also need an other statement that you can download from the following link
Please note that:
- The insurance is required, If you don’t have a valid TAJ card,
- Handwritten documents will not be accepted.
- It’s forbidden to edit the official document.
- Please provide your name as it appears on your passport.
- Education ID: If you have a valid student ID card, (11 numbers in the brown box).
- NEPTUN code (required).
- A total of 3 date and signature are required.
- Bring two copies to the BME R building, Room 10 in the opening hours (Monday-Friday 9-13).
- We can forward only the properly filled forms to the UNIQA company.
- If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.
- You can apply for the additional UNIQA health insurance until the 10th of March.
- Always read the terms and conditions. Terms and Conditions