In case you are in need of the Additional Generali Health Insurance, please fill out the document as it follows:
- Put the date and your signature on both pages
- Cross all the squares on both pages
- 2 witnesses with name, address, signature
and bring 2 copies to the BME building „R” Room 10 between the opening hours: (On Mondays 9:00-12:00)
or you can also send us the document by scanning it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you filled out it correctly, the University will send you the scanned form of your Generali card which will be available only until the University reopens.
When the University reopens, you will need to bring in the original form to receive the original card.
Regarding the renewal of the additional Generali health insurance, please note that:
- If you already applied for the additional Generali health insurance and also have an active student status for the following semester the health insurance will renew automatically until 31st August, 2021.
It means - if you have applied in the past, please do not apply again.
If you did not apply yet for the additional Generali health insurance please bring 2 copies to the BME R building, Room 10 in the opening hours (Monday-Friday 9-12) between 2021.02.01 and 2021.03.10.
The additional GENERALI private health insurance is free of charge for every Stipendium Hungaricum and Young Christian Scholarship holder student.
1. Declaration example: you can download a „how to” guide from the following link
2. Declaration: You can download the official forms from the following link
3. You can see the Terms and Conditions on the following link
4. You can read about the Product information on the following link
5. You can read about the Customer Information on the following link
Please note that:
- The insurance is required, If you don’t have a valid TAJ card,
- Handwritten documents will not be accepted.
- It’s forbidden to edit the official document.
- Please provide your name as it appears on your passport.
- Education ID: If you have a valid student ID card, (11 numbers in the brown box).
- NEPTUN code (required).
- A total of 2 date and signature are required.
- Sign with two witnesses is needed, otherwise your document will be rejected.
- Bring two copies to the BME R building, Room 10 in the opening hours (Monday-Friday 8-14).
- We can forward only the properly filled forms to the Generali company.
- If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.