The additional GENERALI health insurance for this semester will be available from the 15th on December 2020.
Break: The office is closed between 23rd of December 2020 and the 4th of January 2021.
Bring two copies to the BME R building, Room 10 in the opening hours (Monday-Friday 8-14).
Please note that you are entitled for the additional GENERALI additional health insurance free of charge.
The application starts on 15th on December.
The insurance is valid until 31st January, 2021.
The additional GENERALI private health insurance is free of charge for every Stipendium Hungaricum and Young Christian Scholarship holder student.
1. Declaration example: you can download a „how to” guide from the following link
2. Declaration: You can download the official forms from the following link
3. You can see the Terms and Conditions on the following link
4. You can read about the Product information on the following link
5. You can read about the Customer Information on the following link
Please note that:
- The insurance is required, If you don’t have a valid TAJ card,
- Handwritten documents will not be accepted.
- It’s forbidden to edit the official document.
- Please provide your name as it appears on your passport.
- Education ID: If you have a valid student ID card, (11 numbers in the brown box).
- NEPTUN code (required).
- A total of 2 date and signature are required.
- Sign with two witnesses is needed, otherwise your document will be rejected.
- Bring two copies to the BME R building, Room 10 in the opening hours (Monday-Friday 8-14).
- We can forward only the properly filled forms to the Generali company.
- If any of these details are incorrect, your document will be rejected.