Ha szeretnéd e-mail-ben megkapni az aktuális állásajánlatokat,
iratkozz fel Állásajánlat hírlevelünkre!
Samsung SDI gyakornoki program
Partnerünk, a Samsung SDI újratölthető akkumulátorokat gyárt az IT-szektor, a gépjárművek
és az energiatároló rendszerek (ESS) számára, továbbá olyan anyagokat állít elő, amelyek a legfejlettebb félvezetők, kijelzők és napelemek előállításhoz szükségesek.
Cloudera Hungary Kft.
Software Engineer Internship Program – Spring 2021 (Virtual)
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at cloudera.com.
We are looking for Interns to join our Engineering Team who has a passion to learn and for making our Engineering Teams successful to join us in the Spring of 2021.
We have a wide range of intern projects covering various technologies that you can join based on your interests and skills.
Apply as soon as possible because we have a limited number of openings!
Day in the life
· Option to work on high-profile open-source projects with the guidance of a dedicated mentor
· Ability to test and deploy your code on huge clusters with hundreds or thousands of nodes, terabytes of RAM, and petabytes of storage
· Daily interaction with engineers from other exciting companies
· Opportunity to speak at meetups and other technical events
· Frequent interaction with the research community: we collaborate with local universities and have frequent tech talks with cutting edge researchers
· Experience working at a fast-growing company
· Outstanding benefits: one of the best offices in town, 30” monitors, top of the line laptops, happy hours, etc.
· Fun and smart team
· A Bachelors or Masters student at a Hungarian university where you have learned programming
· Based in Hungary and currently enrolled at a Hungarian university
· Able to work 20 hours/week from 1 February to 25 June 2021 (schedule is flexible)
· Good verbal and written English skills
· The motivation to learn about system software and algorithms, software quality assurance or tooling
You might also have
· Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, software testing, TCP/IP, and network programming
· Experience with UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs
We will make sure that you have a great experience from the comfort and safety of your home:
➔ We send your top of the line laptop to your home
➔ We reimburse your internet costs
➔ We organize virtual team building events
Jelentkezés: For more information and to apply, please click here.
Vocational Training Program - The Rotational Internship Program
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Vocational / Rotation based Training Program at SAP Hungary offers a range of possibilities that allows you to continuously broaden your knowledge, skills and pave the way for a successful career. This wide-ranging program of studies provides for students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. Many graduates of the program find their ideal job in the areas of software development, services & sales, product support, cloud operations or in the consulting. If you are in your Bachelor studies during your VT time and would like to continue your Master studies later on, the VT program offers you also a solution, the Master VT program.