The Vocational Training Program at SAP Hungary offers a range of possibilities that allows you to continuously broaden your knowledge and pave the way for a successful career
This wide-ranging program of studies offers students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. Many graduates of the program find their ideal job in the areas of software development, service & support or cloud operations.
The structure of the Vocational Training Program: At the beginning of the program the participants get an intense, 3-week-long ABAP technical training. In each following semester 2-4 days of technical or soft-skill training is given. Beside the trainings the participants work as trainees: 2 days per week in the first year and 2.5 days per week in the second year. In each semester the participants go to different projects in a rotational way so that they can get to know all aspects of software development. During the summer there will be a one-month-long period in which the participants will work 40 hours per week. This periods can be counted as professional practice. At the end of the program the participants get a certificate.
What is expected of you?
- Full 1.5-2 years commitment to SAP Hungary
- Learning different technologies of SAP
- Participating in different projects in a rotational way
- Working in international teams
- Progressing & performing well at the university
- Excel academically & professionally
- We accept candidates from:
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BME-VIK) starting the 1st or 2nd semester of the MSc stuides
- Corvinus University of Budapest (BCE) starting the 4th or 5th semester of the BSc studies or the 1st or 2nd semester of the MSc studies
- University of Obuda (OE) starting the 4th or 5th semester of the BSc studies or the 1st or 2nd semester of the MSc studies
- Budapest Business School (BGE) starting the 4th or 5th semester ot their BSc studies
- Eötvös Lóránd University (ELTE) starting the 4th or 5th semester of the BSc studies or the 1st or 2nd semester of the MSc studies.
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University (PPKE) starting the 4th or 5th semester of the BSc studies or the 1st or 2nd semester of the MSc studies
- or any other universities with which SAP has a contract about mandatory internships.”
- Experience in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. JAVA, C++, C#, ABAP, other).
- Business administration or economic knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in teams
- Willingness to learn
- Hungarian native speaker or advanced Hungarian, English communication skills, additional language skills a plus
- A clear understanding of how experience with SAP can kick start your career ambition
What you can expect:
- 18 or 24 months Vocational Training contract
- 15-20 days of technical & soft-skill trainings
- Additional 1:1 mentoring
- Gain experience in the area of software development, product support & cloud operations
- Fast-Tracking for SAP Global hiring at graduation
- Competitive trainee salary
- Access to quality SAP laptop for 1.5-2 years
- Access to company gym
- Various other benefits